It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Everyone knows the holiday season is for gift giving, spending time with loved ones, eating delicious treats, and giving back to your community. As fun as those things are, sometimes it can be overwhelming: how are you supposed to fit all of that holiday joy into just a few short weeks?
Working Washington has the solution! We have officially launched our first annual 12 Days of Giving — an entirely online auction where you can bid on fun experiences and unique gifts for everyone on your shopping list. That’s right, no more frantic last-minute shopping trips or all-night baking sessions! We have everything you need to make spirits bright, like:
- A custom chef knife, with a current bid of just $175
- A private Rotie Cellars wine tasting for 8, with a current bid of $25
- An hour of personal finance consultation, with a current bid of only $100
- A meet and greet with two mini ponies, with a current bid of $25
- A backstage pass and private tour of Seattle City Hall, with a current bid of just $50
- A fleet of goats to mow your lawn, with a current bid of $75
- A dog grooming service, with a starting bid of only $5
- A personalized, "drink of the week" from Pegasus Coffee, with a current bid of $35
- A tote bag full of signed books from local authors, with a current bid of $75
- Coffee cards good for 5 FREE beverages from Cafe Red, for a starting bid of just $5 each
- A decorate your own cupcake party from Cupcake Royale, for a current bid of $25
- A haircut and fresh style from Squirrel Chops, for a starting bid of $25
- An ice cream party and custom flavor from Full Tilt, for a current bid of $50
You can also purchase a super soft Working Washington t-shirt for just $20, or a button for $5. And best of all, the money you spend on treats and gifts goes to the fight for workers across the state.
The 12 Days of Giving is the perfect way to minimize that holiday stress. You check all the must-do’s off your list while also supporting an awesome cause. But don’t wait too long — the auction closes on Friday, December 14 at midnight!
Click here to get started!
Cheers and good luck!