How, When, and Why We Collect Information
- We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Uses of Personal Information
- The personal information that Working Washington collects on the Website helps us to efficiently and effectively advance workers issues, pursue our advocacy agenda, and to provide valuable information.
- In order to advance these goals and activities, we may share the personal information that we collect about you third parties that perform services on our behalf. Additionally, subject to applicable law, we may share any of the personal information that we collect about you with certain third parties that share our interests.
- We will use your email address to communicate with you about SEIU's activities and offerings, unless you opt-out from receiving such messages. We will also use your email address for administrative purposes, such as notifying you of major Website changes, sending messages related to actions you have taken on the site or for customer service purposes. Although we hope you'll find these communications informative and useful, if you don't, you can always unsubscribe by following the simple instructions included in each email.
- When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- We use both your personally identifying information and certain non-personally-identifying information (such as anonymous usage data, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality of your user experience and the design of the Website and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user behavior, preferences, trends, and actions.
Information Security and Data Integrity
Working Washington takes security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Effective Date: January 15, 2016